- The Legislative District Chair is elected at Organizing Convention and is responsible for planning and organizing caucus and maintaining an accurate roster of the people in their district.
- The Precinct Chairs report to the Legislative District Chair.
- The Legislative District Vice Chair assists the Chair in their duties and is also a member of the Executive Committee.
DCRP Leadership Team
Legislative District Chairs and Vice Chairs
|Leg 11 Chair||Tobin Hagen|
|Leg 11 Vice Chair||Michelle Roberts|
|Leg 12 Chair||Tawra Tobler|
|Leg 12 Vice Chair||Vacant|
|Leg 13 Chair||Shane Shurtliff|
|Leg 13 Vice Chair||Robert Fesler|
|Leg 14 Chair||Bruce Young|
|Leg 14 Vice Chair||Margaret Smith|
|Leg 15 Chair||Tyson Plastow|
|Leg 15 Vice Chair||Jen Savage|
|Leg 16 Chair||Dan Bowman|
|Leg 16 Vice Chair||Britshana Barfuss|
|Leg 17 Chair||Lilian Bitner|
|Leg 17 Vice Chair||Eric Chamberlain|
|Leg 18 Chair||Sherry Paul|
|Leg 18 Vice Chair||Anna Kirchmeier|
|Leg 19 Chair||Lisa Fifield|
|Leg 19 Vice Chair||Adam Beidoun|
|Leg 20 Chair||Terry Findling|
|Leg 20 Vice Chair||Erin Farrer|
Senate District Chairs and Vice Chairs
- The Senate District Chair is elected at Organizing Convention and is responsible for planning and organizing events to raise funds for the party.
- The Senate District Vice Chair assists the Chair in their duties and is also a member of the Executive Committee.
|Sen 4 Chair||Tom Clay|
|Sen 4 Vice Chair||Keven McFarland|
|Sen 5 Chair||Karece Thompson|
|Sen 5 Vice Chair||Ken Ebi|
|Sen 6 Chair||Susan Lee|
|Sen 6 Vice Chair||Aaron Flint|
|Sen 7 Chair||Steve Fershtut|
|Sen 7 Vice Chair||Drew Chamberlainemail@example.com||801-875-1253|
|Sen 8 Chair||Bryce Hansen|
|Sen 8 Vice Chair||Alicia Brown|
Ethics Committee Members
The Ethics Committee investigates complaints submitted by any party member and reports findings to the Executive Committee. Complaints may be submitted to the Committee Chair with evidence that Governing Documents were violated.
Constitution & Bylaws Committee Members
The C&B Committee maintains the Governing Documents and makes recommendations to the Executive and County Central Committees on proposed amendments to the Governing Documents.
Credentialing Committee Members
The Credentialing Committee issue credentials at County Central Committee meetings and Conventions to eligible voters. They also help to track the number of voters that have been credentialed at these events to provide an accurate count for the elections process.
Technology Committee Members
The Technology Committee maintains the website and offers assistance where needed when implementing new technology into operations of the party.
|Vice Chair||Tom Clay|
Elections Committee Members
The Elections Committee collects and tabulates the ballots at each convention and provides an official report on the results of the tabulation.
Lincoln Club Members
The Lincoln Club is the fund-raising arm of the party. They organize and execute events throughout the year. The funds raised are use to support party backed candidates and party operations.