- This event has passed.
2021 DRCP County Organizing Convention
April 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dear County Delegate,
Pursuant to Section 6.1.3 of the Davis County Republican Party Bylaws, notice is hereby given that the Davis County Republican Party County Organizing Convention shall be convened beginning at 8:00 a.m.. on Saturday, April 10, 2021 at:
The Parking Lot of
Farmington High School
925 S 650 W
Farmington, UT 84025
Delegates will vote for the following positions:
- 14 State Central Committee (SCC) spots
Executive Committee Spots:
- Leg 11 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Leg 12 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Leg 13 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Leg 14 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Leg 15 Chair & Vice- Chair
- Leg 16 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Leg 17 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Leg 18 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Leg 19 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Leg 20 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Senate District 18 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Senate District 20 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Senate District 21 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Senate District 22 Chair & Vice-Chair
- Senate District 23 Chair & Vice-Chair
Any interested parties who would like to file to run for any of the aforementioned positions should email a letter of intent to DCRP Chair, Daniela Harding, at email@example.com by April 1, 2021 by 11:59 pm.
Note: Candidates will submit a short video of their convention speech. County delegates will be sent a link to view and vet candidate speeches on April 7, 2021.
- The DCRP County Organizing Convention will be held at the Farmington High School Parking Lot in Farmington. Please see the accompanying map for more information.
- Check-in and credentialing time will begin depending on your Legislative District and according to the schedule below. *Please make every effort to come only at your assigned time to vote.
To find your Legislative District, please visit: https://le.utah.gov/GIS/findDistrict.jsp
It is very important that each delegate knows what Legislative District they are in PRIOR to coming to the convention.
Please bring your state-issued I.D. to complete the credentialing process. You will also need to bring your own pen to fill out your ballots.
Legislative District Check-in times:
- Lane 1: Legislative District 11 & 12: 8:00 a.m.
- Lane 2: Legislative District 13: 8:00 a.m.
- Lane 1: Legislative District 14: 8:30 a.m.
- Lane 2: Legislative District 15: 8:45 a.m.
- Lane 1: Legislative District 16: 9:00 a.m.
- Lane 2: Legislative District 17: 10:00 a.m.
- Lane 1: Legislative District 18: 10:00 a.m.
- Lane 2: Legislative District 19: 11:15 a.m.
- Lane 1: Legislative District 20: 11:15 a.m.
- Each vehicle will be directed to a lane specific to the Legislative District of the delegate. The attendant will ask each delegate to show their ID through the window. Upon properly credentialing each delegate, ballots will be safely distributed to the delegate through the vehicle’s window using proper social distancing methods.
- The vehicle will then be directed to the VOTING AREA (similar to the Park-n-Wait at the SLC Airport). The delegate will safely park and fill out their ballots using their own pen.
- When the delegate has completed their ballots, they will drive to the exit and drop their ballots into a secured ballot box. Once the delegate has dropped off their ballots, they will exit the complex and return home.
Thank you for your service as a delegate to the Davis County Republican Party!
Daniela Harding, DCRP Chair
Karece Thompson, DCRP Vice-Chair
Eric Short, DCRP Secretary
Dan Brimhall, DCRP Treasurer