Important Voting Dates
If you have not yet returned your Vote-By-Mail ballot, DO NOT MAIL IT IN!
To make sure your ballot arrives on time, it’s likely too late to return it through the postal service.
Don’t worry, if you didn’t mail in your ballot, you’re not too late!
- You can take your completed ballot to the Clerk/Auditor’s office before 8pm on Election Day, November 4th, 2014.
If you’d prefer, you can return your Vote-By-Mail ballot in person at any of seven voting centers before 8pm on Election Day, November 4th, 2014; or you can vote on a voting machine, or cast a paper ballot at your closest voting center before 8pm on Election Day, November 4th.
- Bountiful Library: 725 South Main, Bountiful
- Centerville Library: 45 South 400 West, Centerville
- Farmington Community Center: 120 South Main, Farmington
- Kaysville City Hall: 562 South 1000 East, Kaysville
- Layton High School: 440 Lancer Lane, Layton
- Clearfield Library: 562 South 1000 East, Clearfield
- Syracuse Community Center: 1912 West 1900 South, Syracuse
Voting is the beginning of the process
Just remember, casting your ballot is not the END of the political process, it’s the beginning!
Once the politicians have been elected, your Delegates and Precinct Officers move into “phase two” of their responsibilities: keeping them accountable after they’ve been elected.
If you don’t know who your Delegates and Precinct Officers are, contact your Leg Chair and they’ll help make the introductions.
Thank you for all your work, Davis County!